Thursday, October 9, 2008

Been Sick

So I know that a lot of people have been sick lately with all sorts of junk.

I felt left out, so I developed some "sinus problems" on top of my regular "bad sinuses"!

I was coughing, wheezing, sneezing, blowing, but no fever for about 2 weeks. After getting two hours of sleep one night from coughing, wheezing, difficulty breathing I decided I needed to go to the doctor because I finally decided this was not going to "just go away"!

The doctor diagnosed me with the exact same thing I had about a year ago....sinusitis, bronchitis, and asthma of unknown origin, lol! He prescribed a steriod, antibiotic, inhaler and to take an over the counter sinus product......so tonight I had to take 2 steroid pills, antibiotic pill and sinus pill---4 total! That's a lot for me.

After 2 days, I am feeling muuuuuucccchhhh better. I can function without becoming short of breath and the coughing and other symptoms have subsided.....but now it's "that time of the month!" It figures!!!! Oh yeah, so add 2 ibuprofen on top of the 4 pills I had to take for sinuses!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Yep! I was given the darn germs from my son. I was better yesterday... think it may be going into a sinus infection now. Glad you're feeling better!

Pamela said...

Awww, poor baby. Glad you're feeling better.

lori said...

When it rains, it pours, doesn't it?

Something's definitely going around.

Hopefully all the meds will help you feel better soon.

Confessions of a Baltimore Housewife

Mommy Mia said...

So glad you are feeling a little better!! I hate when I don't feel good!
Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World, &
Mia's Motivation
Mia's Menu Mania

teleTwenties said...

I've been in your shoes and feel so badly for you. Nothing worse than that combo. Hope you're starting to feel better now!

By the way, enjoy reading your blog and have given you an award. Come over to pick up!
three times a bridesmaid