Thursday, October 2, 2008

It's Been Awhile!

Yes, it's been quite a while since I posted on this blog, but I will now be trying to post regularly.

I have been pretty busy with getting kids back into school -- one in 10th grade and one a senior in high school. I'm already anticipating a good cry at her graduation!

Also busy with work. Work 3p-11p shift in hospital as operating room nurse. Very interesting.

And battling my health insurance company over MD visits for my husband who hurt his back in December of last year and hasn't been able to work since. He has degenerative disk disease in lower back. We are contemplating having surgery.

O.K., I'm caught up for now and will post again soon!

3 comments:

Kim said...

After what I have been through with my back and my DJD I do not envy your husband. I have had surgery and am not the better for it. There are so many people who do not improve from surgical procedures for this. I would check out all other measures first.
Good luck with that!
KimDeal with Chrominc Pain

Ms Frugal McDougal

Marrid66 said...

You have a very interesting job. I am sorry to hear about your husband. I hope the surgery goes well.

marrid66

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

Here On Columbia Avenue

Da Boss And Bryguy

MommyKoz said...

Prayers for your husband for healing for his condition...I hope you both can get him the help he needs... and I have a teen about to graduate too! What a rollercoaster you're on. Best to you, fellow WAHMer!