Tuesday, October 14, 2008

My Favorite Blogging Buddy!




Let me introduce everyone to my favorite blogging buddy. Actually, she is my 3 year old Tabby cat named appropriately "Tabby" (Tabitha is her official name!).



She loves to keep me company at my dining room table where I have my laptop set up. She'll lay next to it, behind it or my favorite...right in front of the keyboard when I'm trying to type, visit blogs, etc.!



When I get up to take a coffee break or something, she is quick to grab my chair.....






Anyway, this is Tabby!

7 comments:

Irene said...

Aw....she is a cutie! We have all dogs now, but I sure miss having a cat around. Sigh.

Irene said...

I have an award for you at my blog!

teleTwenties said...

I'm a sucker for cute animal pictures. Thanks for sharing. She's pretty.

Kim said...

Tabby is cute....kind of looks like one of my cats.
Kimmis Krazy World
Flipping Adventures
Kims Kountry Kitchen
Postcard from Somewhere
Busy Bee Village
Talk Time with Kim

Pamela said...

Aww, such a cutie. My dog is too big to get on the table, he tries to wedge himself under my desk, where my feet should go! At least they want to be with us.
Paradise Fiber Studio

Marrid66 said...

What a cutie! I have 4 babies myself.

Karen aka marrid66

http://www.4catsmakemecrazy.com/
http://www.dabossandbryguy.com/
http://www.hereoncolumbiaave.com/

Mommy Mia said...

How cute!! I love cats!! They are so sweet!
Thrifty Thoughts,
Mommy Mia's World,
Mia's Motivation &
Mia's Menu Mania