Monday, October 20, 2008

My Favorite Time of the Year



I would have to say that the period from October through December is my favorite time of the year.







I live in south Alabama, and it really doesn't starting cooling off til about the middle of October, plus the humidity typically gets lower, so it's verrrryy nice outside right now (and I'm inside typing on my computer, lol!). I think I need to find away to take it outside!


Anyway, I found these pics on the net and thought I would post them.

6 comments:

Christine said...

Those are gorgeous photos. We never get a true fall in my part of the country, so I am jelous of anyone else who does.

The Power of Housewife Word of Mouth

Irene said...

I have to say this is my favorite time of the years as well. Beautiful pictures--thanks for sharing them.

Kim said...

Love the pics...I live in Northeast AL, so I can relate to the weather.
Kimmis Krazy World
Flipping Adventures
Kims Kountry Kitchen
Postcard from Somewhere
Busy Bee Village
Talk Time with Kim

Marrid66 said...

I love the pictures. My favorite time of the year is springtime.

Karen aka marrid66

http://www.4catsmakemecrazy.com/
http://www.dabossandbryguy.com/
http://www.hereoncolumbiaave.com/

Lyla said...

Enjoy the weather! We had snow flurries in Wisconsin yesterday.......brrrrr!

Lyla
Chatty Chica
It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere
Mom to Tweens

ScottsHelper said...

We live in the desert--so unfortunately there are no beautiful fall leaves to see! Thanks for the pictures...they remind me of home so far away!
ScottsHelper
The Munchkins and Me

Domestic Legacies