Saturday, November 22, 2008

Left Behind


Hey Everyone!


I know it's been a while since I posted, but was dealing with some personal issues.

Has anyone read the "Left Behind" series by Tim Lahaye and Jerry Jenkins that was published around 1995? Didn't know it had been that long!!

Anyway, I read this series a few years after it came out.....and I have read the whole series twice since then......and just recently with all the world events, I decided to read it again and have already finished the first two books.

If you want a good read, check them out......yes, it's about what Christians call the "Rapture"....but you don't have to be a Christian to read it....it follows a fictional group of characters that were "Left Behind" and their "adventures".....there is a lot of Biblical prophecy and scripture in the books, but much of the storyline is from the minds of the authors.

3 comments:

Marrid66 said...

I never read it but my mother did and said it was a good series.

Karen aka marrid66

Here On Columbia Avenue

Da Boss And Bryguy

4 Cats Make Me Crazy!

Cinnamon Henke said...

I have read it and it's a really good series. I might have to re-read it soon.

Cinnamon
http://MyNameIsNotMom.com

Allykat said...

I just finished reading the series a few months ago. It is crazy to see the prophecies coming more and more true! Did you read the last book, The Kingdom Come? It's where Jesus comes back to earth for a 1,000 years of peace. I liked that one the best!

Allykat's Tales

Femme Facade